Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy New Year my friends!

Hopefully it's still not too late to wish everyone a great 2010 and may all your wishes come true. I know i've not been actively updating my blog recently, had been too occupied recently.

when asked about what my new year resolution is, i really have not sat down to ponder upon it seriously. 2009 had been a year of ups and downs for me; my career, my health, my relationship and my plans. that is why i didn't really want to think too much or too far for this year.

i think i just want to get through this year in peace and stability. not much breakthrough or excitement.

perhaps the only 3 resolutions i'm going to make will be health related. I guessed age is catching up on me and i'm feeling less energetic as before. therefore i should make adjustment and improve on my lifestyle.

1) Sleep Earlier: 11.30pm on nights before office reporting days, and 12am on other weekdays. Believe it or not, I've got a friend who actually sleeps at 10pm and wakes up 7am nearly everyday without fail! If he can do it, i'm sure I can do it too!
2) Eat Healthier: Include more vegetable in my diet. Less packed or canned food, eat fresh.
3) Exercise More: Run at least 5km every fortnight. More serious trainings in the gym and swim more laps.

Wish me luck my friends!

No comments: