Friday, October 01, 2010

it's been 5 months....

it's been 5 months since i've last updated my blog, so i guessed it's high time i do it now... here's a very very very brief snapshot of what i've been through for the past 5 months...



We organised a family day outing to Kranji-Lim Chu Kang farm area. I can see that the kids really enjoyed themselves very much.

I volunteered at a charity bazaar organised by Kampung Senang Geylang.
Finally went to Japan! Thanks to Kevin for the free accommodations, really saved a lot! I'll definitely go back there again.
The muses finally took part in the Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival held in Singapore for the first time. And to our delight, we clinched the Gold award in the ensemble category, which was a way much better achievement than we orginally had expected of ourselves.


Novartis Cycle Meet 3: Sports Day @ Hort Park...
I promise that I'll be more consistent in updating my blog in future...

No comments: