Saturday, February 06, 2010

Thanks a lot guys...

Thanks a lot to all my friends and loved ones who remembered my birthday. i was so overwhelmed by all the wishes either through facebook, smses and phonecalls. appreciate it very much and i really treasure it a lot...

even though my dear wasn't able to be here with me on my birthday, but her thoughts' always with me. 3 days before she left for vietnam, she passed me my birthday present- an 18-page scrapbook bearing all our memories for the past 2months. i was really very touched *of course i didn't tear* was so amazed by the details of every pages, the hard work and thoughts put in.



in the morning before i was about to do my business plan presentation, my sales manager, brand managers and medical advisor, came into the office with this birthday cake and birthday song. i was so surprised and shy at the same time, coz i'm not someone who celebrate my birthday.


hopefully the year ahead will be splendid one for me and everyone around me!

2 comments:

H R said...

Happy belated birthday! Didn know it is your birthday or else i would have wished you on fri :)

H R said...

Happy belated birthday! Didn know it is your birthday or else i would have wished you on fri :)