Thursday, August 20, 2009

what a fulfilling afternoon...

besides my training schedule, i would say that today's a very fulfilling afternoon.

met up with lihao for lunch at boat quay, we were from the same orchestra during our uni days. it's really great catching up with him after so many years.

after which, i roamed around raffles place and surprised to find a public performance by Chen Weilian. he was promoting his latest album. was so mesmerised by his live performance of "Da Hai" by Zhang Yu Sheng.



after the performance, another surprise awaited me. at the other corner of raffles place, i saw a very large purple booth that reads: World GERD Day. it was an astrazeneca booth. caught up with my old colleagues, michelle yeoh and mary who were tending to the booth.

lastly, when i was walking back to my car, i bumped into cuiyun, my india expedition team mate.
wow, met so many long-lost friends in just one afternoon... that's fate...

No comments: