Thursday, July 09, 2009

my friends, this is where i made the decision...



after meeting with my customer yesterday, i walked along henderson waves, and made the decision to resign. i wanted to find back and regain my true-self, and so i made this decision...



this afternoon when i told my boss that i'd made up my mind and decided to leave the company, i felt the sudden relief and load off my back.

For the past couple of months, the lost of passion and motivation in my job, and the working environment made me feel extremely stressful. so stressful that it got the better of me and had affected my life negatively.
i get agitated very easily, tend to over-react and possessive about the things and people around me. nearly everyday, i would suddenly wake up in the middle of the night. i've totally lost my energy, positiveness and confidence that i had in the past. i wasn't myself anymore and changed into another person whom i couldn't recognise either.

dear friends, pardon me for my erratic behaviour. and to those who had been showing me concern, support and understanding, i'm very grateful that you took time off hearing me out...
now that i've quit my job, i'm going to find back the old cheerful and positive steven. for a moment, i felt so happy and peaceful. a feeling long lost within me...

9 comments:

Ruoxin said...

argh, didn't manage to hear you talk abt it on tues... but yeah, get the happy 35 back soon yea!

qingsong said...

well this is a brave move. good luck bro!

Unknown said...

the happy steven will be back de~!
all the best! ^_^

steve said...

hey guys, thanks a lot for your concern

yao hsien said...

cheer up, dude. All the best in your new career =P !

small rain said...

hey..I am sure you have thought it through thoroughly before making the decision.

Kambate...Live to enjoy!

Take care ya

steve said...

yes small rain, i think i need my life back. so i made this firm decision. thanks a lot for your concern...

KianHong said...

Good to be your own self again. This is definitely an end, but surely for a much better beginning in your life. Congrats!

Yan said...

You won t believe i read ur blog. ha. saw the facebook update. yeah i agree with ur decision

when i met u at shell station u already complain abt the job.

so ya, then and now, must be worse.

gg back to pharma line?