Wednesday, February 04, 2009

my 27th...

yep, i'm officially 27 today. i'm sure those who don't know me will not
believe that i'm already 27, so i might as well say i've juz hit 22 this year... :P

thanks to clement for getting me this lamy fountain pen.
i still remember the last time i used a fountain pen
was when i was in primary 5!
thanks bro!

thanks to my grad dip classmates for the birthday song.
trust me, i was really very embarrassed...
oh yah, i finally got first speedlight, nikon sb600 at $150!
got it from my lecturer, Erik.
i was soooo excited....

last but not least, many thanks to haoxin, yaevoon, sherine and jonathan
for throwing me a mini celebration at their house after my class.
really very touched, coz i don't celebrate my birthday...
thanks a lot to all the well wishers, appreciate it very much!
here's a list....
- sherine
- christina lim
- benjamin ng
- dr ct yeo
- haoxin
- clement
- sherry
- thai ha
- luke siew
- songhui
- waiyee
- mr chu wee yong
- juven
- carol leung
- woof
- ruoxin
- razia
- my family (dad, mum, yong n wee)
- wei loon
- zikai
- kian hong
- vern howe
- brandon
- RJ
- wesley
- huiling
- xiaoyu
- abigail
- huifang
- kaifong
- amutha
- raymond lee
- tim
- jonathan
- yae voon
- yinghao
- fiona
- alice, wanxin
- grace tan
- janie lim
-shiyun
- rachel ang
- rachael ang
- han quan
- wee sian
- caiyi
- peter chew
- jinkun
- daviet
- zuoying
- chouchou
- tania
- ha yin
- hoa
- chaoliang
- chiet yen
- tung ngie
- martin chua
- meibao
- kai chung
- louise
- zhiqing
wishing for better luck and prosperous year ahead!!!

1 comment:

Regina Eei Yin said...

wow, a super long list of wishers!
Happy belated birthday~