Sunday, July 27, 2008

Singapore Garden Festival

the long awaited singapore garden festival is finally here.
bought the tickets 2 months ago, and thanks to thiamchen,
we managed to enter at $6, 50% off the original price!
anyway, just as i was taking out my camera, something
shocking happened. my nikon died on me!!! again....
this time, my compact flash card couldn't be read.
i took out, insert again, and take out, and waited and insert
and blow, and meddle the slot, and insert again, (hey, hey, no naughty thoughts k...)
still no signs of survival... sob sob.... think i'll have to send to ER on monday.
below are taken using thiamchen' camera, only posted those
with faces lah...

my most favourite exhibition: seeking shangrila...


hey, they made this football table out of spades!!!


thiamchen posing with marilyn monroe...


oh yah, i had those doctor fishes eating away my dead skin
on my feet....eeewww.....

No comments: